SFU Library continues to deliver a wide range of remote services, including extensive online collections, digital course reserves, remote instruction, and consultations with experts.
In addition, following guidance from provincial health authorities and SFU, the Library is gradually restoring some in-person services.
We will add the latest updates here as details become available. If you have questions about Library services that are not answered here, please contact us at email@example.com.
Borrowing & digital delivery
Check for updates on in-person borrowing and digital options, including:
- contactless pickup at all SFU Library locations
- digital delivery of scanned book chapters and journal articles
- recalls and holds
- returning materials and late fees.
Equipment loans during COVID-19: Laptop loans for Spring 2021 term.
Library collections and resources
Access Library collections online: information for SFU students, faculty and staff, and alumni.
Library facilities, spaces, and labs
Check Facilities updates for details about:
- the W.A.C. Bennett study space
- Media and Maker Commons appointments for instructors
- off-campus access to Library lab computers
- Thesis Defence Room booking.
Research help and consultations
Research help is still available during COVID-19, including:
- Ask a Librarian and consultation services
- appointments for Special Collections & Rare Books.