MathSciNet - Provides reviews and abstracts for books, articles and conference proceedings in the fields of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and their applications in such fields as physics, engineering, biology, and operations research.
MATHnetBASE - An online library of top-tier references, handbooks, pocketbooks, and primers from the renowned Chapman & Hall/CRC collection.
Front for the arXiv - The arXiv is a digital library of research articles (or e-prints) in physics, mathematics, computer science, and quantitative biology, maintained at Cornell University.
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
Help with course assignments
MATH 402W: Operations Research Clinic [Updated Jan. 2016]
MATH 380W: History of Mathematics (Updated Feb. 2014)
What's new in Math research
- Stationary Distributions of Continuous-Time Markov Chains: A Review of Theory and Truncation-Based Approximations
- The Dynamics of Bilateral Olfactory Search and Navigation
- Fluid-Structure Interaction for the Classroom: Interpolation, Hearts, and Swimming!
- Persistent Homology of Geospatial Data: A Case Study with Voting
New Mathematics books
- The mother body phase transition in the normal matrix model
- The bounded and precise word problems for presentations of groups
- Metacyclic groups and the D(2) problem
- Rethinking Stevin, Stevin rethinking : constructions of a Dutch polymath
- Conformal graph directed Markov systems on Carnot groups
- Bicycle or unicycle? : a collection of intriguing mathematical puzzles
- Reckonings : numerals, cognition, and history
- The Mathematical Legacy of Victor Lomonosov : Operator Theory
- Knowledge graphs for eXplainable artificial intelligence foundations, applications and challenges
- Rigid character groups, Lubin-Tate theory, and (phi, Gamma)--modules
- Non-diophantine arithmetics in mathematics, physics and psychology
- Illustrating mathematics
- Centenary of the Borel conjecture
- Global smooth solutions for the inviscid SQG equation
- Higher orbifolds and deligne-mumford stacks as structured infinity-topoi
- Sums of reciprocals of fractional parts and multiplicative Ddophantine approximation
- Discrepancy theory
- An introduction to q-analysis
- Handbook of Mathematical Models for Languages and Computation
- Categorical, homological and combinatorial methods in algebra : AMS sectional meeting in honor of S.K. Jain's 80th birthday : Categorical, homological and combinatorial methods in algebra, March 16-18, 2018, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Trends in set theory : Simon Fest, conference in honor of Simon Thomas's 60th birthday, September 15-17, 2017, Rutgers University, Piscataway, New Jersey
- Mathematical Challenges of Zero-Range Physics : Models, Methods, Rigorous Results, Open Problems
- An elementary recursive bound for effective positivstellensatz and Hilbert's 17th problem
- The wonder book of geometry : A Mathematical Story
- Theology and Westworld : edited by Juli Gittinger and Shayna Sheinfeld.
- Advances in mathematical inequalities
- Characters in low-dimensional topology : a conference celebrating the work of Steven Boyer, June 2-6, 2018, UniversiteÌ du QueÌbec aÌ MontreÌal, MontreÌal, QueÌbec, Canada
- The Riesz transform of codimension smaller than one and the Wolff energy
- Semilinear elliptic equations : classical and modern theories
- Subgroup Decomposition in Out(Fn)