News and events
View news and events.
News and events featuring SFU Library people.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- The mission of Apolo Kivebulaya : religious encounters and social change in the Great Lakes c.1865-1935
- Labourers in the vineyard of the Lord : scholarship and the making of the King James version of the Bible
- The crisis of democratization in the Greater Horn of Africa : towards building institutional foundations
- Seeds of control : Japan's empire of forestry in colonial Korea
- The story of Sidonie C. : Freud's famous "case of female homosexuality"
- Pilgrimage to Rome in the Middle Ages : continuity and change
- Mao and the Sino-Soviet split, 1959-1973 : a new history
- Happiness : poems after Rimbaud
- Snow : a history of the world's most fascinating flake
- Nairobi in the making : landscapes of time and urban belonging
- The organic profit : Rodale and the making of marketplace environmentalism
- Jesuit schools and universities in Europe 1548-1773
- The talent code : unlocking the secret of skill in maths, art, music, sport, and just about everything else
- Jesuit intellectual and physical exchange between England and mainland Europe, c. 1580-1789 : "the world is our house"?/
- Bringing whales ashore : oceans and the environment of early modern Japan
- The Fall of America journals, 1965-1971
- Poetics for the more-than-human world : an anthology of poetry & commentary
- Extrinsic geometric flows
- The rites controversies in the early modern world
- The Turn Against the Modern : the Critical Essays of Taoka Reiun (1870-1912)
- Fir and empire : the transformation of forests in early modern China
- The kidnapping of Edgardo Mortara
- Tower of skulls : a history of the Asia-Pacific war
- Catholic Reform in the Age of Luther : Duke George of Saxony and the Church, 1488-1525
- Digenis Akritis : the Grottaferrata and Escorial versions
- Change in Byzantine culture in the eleventh and twelfth centuries
- Sin and salvation in early modern France : three women's stories : Marguerite d'Auge, Renée Burlamacchi, and Jeanne du Laurens
- Forging a unitary state : Russia's management of the Eurasian space, 1650-1850
- Good dogs : edification, entertainment, and Kyokutei Bakin's Nansō Satomi hakkenden
- Lourdes : body and spirit in the secular age