On this page
If you need help, please contact Jenna Walsh, Indigenous Initiatives Librarian & Librarian for Indigenous Studies, Archaeology, Environmental Science, and Resource & Environmental Management at 778.782.9378 or email@example.com or Ask a librarian.
Help with course assignments
- ARCH 365: Ecological Archaeology
- ARCH 331: Regional Archaeology Special Topic: Archaeology of the American Southwest
Specialized research guides
New Archaeology books
- Material cultures in public engagement : re-inventing public archaeology within museum collections
- The adorned body : mapping ancient Maya dress
- Embracing the Anaconda : a Chronicle of Atacameno Life and Mining in the Andes.
- Making journeys : archaeologies of movement
- Grave disturbances : the archaeology of post-depositional interactions with the dead
- Egyptomaniacs : how we became obsessed with ancient Egypt
- Construed heritage : narratives and collectable experiences
- Tracking and disrupting the illicit antiquities trade with open-source data
- Lost Maya cities : archaeological quests in the Mexican jungle
- ECONOMY OF A NORSE SETTLEMENT IN THE OUTER HEBRIDES : excavations at mounds 2 and 2a ... Bornais, South Uist.
- Frontiers of development in the Amazon : riches, risks, and resistances
- The house of the cylinder jars : Room 28 in Pueblo Bonito, Chaco Canyon
- Farmers at the frontier : a Pan-European perspective on neolithisation
- Public archaeology : theoretical approaches & current practices
- The Tombs of Ptahemwia and Sethnakht at Saqqara.
- Crossroads of change : the people and the land of Pecos
- Past societies : human development in landscapes
- Applying innovative technologies in heritage science
- Examining a new paradigm of heritage with philosophy, economy, and education
- Point of Pines Pueblo : a mountain Mogollon aggregated community
- Timber, Sail, and Rail : an Archaeology of Industry, Immigration, and the Loma Prieta Mill.
- Gender transformations in prehistoric and archaic societies
- Going forward by looking back : archaeological perspectives on socio-ecological crisis, response, and collapse
- Reclaiming Byzantium : Russia, Turkey and the Archaeological Claim to the Middle East in the 19th Century.
- Our blue planet : an introduction to maritime and underwater archaeology
- Cultural resource management : a collaborative primer for archaeologists
- Caribbean figure pendants : style and subject matter : anthropomorphic figure pendants of the late Ceramic Age in the Greater Antilles
- An enchantment of digital archaeology : raising the dead with agent-based models, archaeogaming and artificial intelligence.
- Kindred : Neanderthal life, love, death and art
- Current approaches to tells in the prehistoric Old World